Learn with us
Our experience is telling us that when people learn together, opportunities for change emerge.
As a team we are continually seeking opportunities to learn in community.
We host lunch and learn sessions in community spaces and on line. We continually seek Action Learning opportunities that are built upon research and, as the name suggests, involve both action and learning.
The following books and publications are in our library. Should you require a copy please get in touch and we give you an overview of the contents and will supply you with a copy free of charge. The fact that it is free is not about the value of the learning but about our passion to share our learning with you.
- Humble Inquiry: The Gentle Art of Asking Instead of Telling, Edgar H Schein
- Process Consultation. Lessons for Managers and Consultants, Edgar H Schein
- Authentic. How to make a living by being yourself. Neil Crofts.
- Guide to Organisation Design. Creating high-performing enterprises. Naomi Stanford
- Change Principles of problem formation and problem resolution. Paul Watzlawick. John H Weakland. Richard Fisch
- The Wisdom of Teams. Creating High-Performance Organization. Jon R Katzenbach & Douglas Smith
- Organization Development. A practitioner’s guide for OD and HR. Mee- Yan Cheung Judge. Linda Holbeche
- The Palace: Perspectives on Organisation Design. Valerie GarrowSharon Varney.
- The John Adair Handbook of Management and Leadership. John Adair.
- Not Bosses But Leaders. How to lead the way to success. John Adair.
- Effective Strategic Leadership. John Adair.
- The inspiration Leader. John Adair
- The Thin Book of Appreciative Inquiry. Sue Annis Hammond.
- Mentoring Pocketbook. Geof Alred & Bob Garvey.
- The value of Difference. Eliminating Bias in Organisations. Binna Kandola
- Servant Leadership. Robert K Greenleaf
- The Silo Effect. Gillian Tett
- The Agile Organisation. Linda Holbeche
- Organisation Development. A Bold Explorer’s Guide. James Traeger and Rob Warwick
- Black Box Thinking. Matthew Syed
- A Field Guide for Organisation Development. Taking Theory into Practice. Mike Alsop and Martin Saville
- The Business of Honor. Bob Hasson and Danny Silk